But why did HE file? She should have been the one that filed….
Chad “Ochocinco” Johnsonhas been charged with misdemeanor battery, springing from the August head-butting incident with soon to be ex-wife Evelyn Lozada. The former NFL wide receiver was arraigned in court today, and a not guilty plea was entered on his behalf by his lawyer, reports TMZ.
Chad who seemed a little bit nervous tweeted:
I wish all of you would come to court with me this morning… damn butterflies…—
Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) September 13, 2012
He faces up to one year in jail if convicted.
Follow us on Twitter @Mymajic1023
Find us on Facebook!
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=mymajicdc height=”260″]
- Bank Heist Suspects Hurl Cash During LA Chase [Video]
- 100,000 Mini-Liquor Bottles Stolen
- Tupac Hologram Makers Go Bankrupt
- Morgan State University shooting leaves one injured
- New Trend Alert: #Griffining
[ione_media_gallery id=”2113105″ src=”http://hellobeautiful.com”]