1. A new strand of LSD called “bath salts” was allegedly ingested by a man…. perhaps
2. The drug user’s neurological state was altered and thereby impacted his psychological presence. Irrational behavior became totally acceptable.
3. The solitary confinement of the attack (a parking garage ramp during late hours).
4. The victim was a homeless man. He was less likely to fight, easily victimized because he would not be missed in the regular patterns of society.
5. Demonic possession? Religious practices, beliefs, satanic worship….
It is however, very questionable as to HOW the man was able to allow the man to eat his face without putting up a fight. Perhaps his body went into shock after a few bites or the fear that the crazed attacker would snap his neck kept him immobilized. That testimony will be very interesting..if he is able to testify at all.
This act of cannabalism is horrific at best, but the pre-existing behavioral patterns, neurological condition, and latent reaction to previous trauma within the attackers life-may have contributed to the extent of the attack.
1. The responding officer is traumatized. He is moving his family to a new location.
2. The victim is in critical condition, fighting to stay alive.
3. The victim will have to undergo a series of reconstructional surgeries.
4. The children of the officer must now change schools, make new friends and adjust to a new environment.
5. The wife of the officer will have to resocialize in the new environment as well.
6. The attacker was killed. His family will mourn his loss and question the occurrences.
Every action has a reaction. Every decision made causes a series of events to be set into motion. While studying and actively participating in society, it is imperative for the “players” on the chess board to be wholly aware of how their actions could impact not only themselves but the whole lives of others.
Update as of June 10, 2012
NO FLESH WAS FOUND IN THE STOMACH OF THE CANNIBAL ATTACKER
So if no flesh was found in the stomach of the attacker, what other scenario could or must have happened in order for there NOT to have been any evidence of human flesh? Two eye balls were allegedly pulled out of their sockets and an entire face was ‘consumed’. All of this sounds too sci-fi for my taste. Was it actually an experiment gone wrong and the testers had to place blame on something/someone other than themselves?